Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Afternoon on Wednesday..

Posted by Dinda Pranata | at 12:41 PM

Wednesday at 12.30.. 30 minutes for my Proposal Skripsi Exam... 
my heart beating so fast and I didn't have any expression on my face....
Oo NO!!!!  I'm shock when I knew who my examiner... my face changed to be pale and shock expression.. 
 
Walking to the class made me my heart so beat, on my mind just said "My Lord, why my examiner is him.. the killer tutor. My tutor always ask about theories and I didn't understand completely with my theory that I used" deg..deg..deg.. 
Knocked the door.. My examiner said "Come in" 

So that's my war.....  

5 days later.....
 
announcement of my test result.... my heart beating so fast again, again, and again...
there are 2 result.. first result is Minor. Students who got it isn't take Proposal exam again. Second result is Mayor. Students who got it, they have to take proposal exam once again. In front of announcement board i wanna yell. I got Minor result for my exam... 




I ran in corridor my faculty. "how the result?"
i just smiled and said "minor" I asked to my friend about her result. she didn't say anything and looked so sad. I knew what the answer..




I feel so free after I've knew my result..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Home Sweet Home - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~
Boucing Smiley Star